Monday, September 28, 2009

3 Cups Chicken

Yummm, this is a very pungent and delicious Taiwanese dish. Also, it is really easy to make!

First I browned garlic and ginger. And yes, I know, I used a ton of garlic, I just love it! :-)
Next I added chicken to brown.
Next came the sauce, comprised of soy sauce, rice wine, sesame oil, and scallions.

At the very last minute before serving, I added in fresh basil from my own basil plant!

I served it with sticky rice and Kimchi! Yep, this one is very much a keeper!


5 comments:

leuwenhao said...

=O~~~~~~

JB said...

Mmmm, I love me some kimchi!

Anonymous said...

Garlic chicken with kimchi over rice. Sounds good. Just make sure not to burp afterwards. You can clear a room with one single belch.

Savannah said...

Jess, you like Kimchi??? I was a little skeptical at first, but now I love it! In the near future I want to actually make my own!

Anonymous said...

I was skeptical about it too...especially when all that weird shit was placed in front of us in Vegas! But is was good!